1. Use cream cheese instead of milk. Cream cheese gives the pasta a real fettuccine taste
2. If you are a mushroom lover ADD more mushrooms when you begin to cook your pasta.
3. The base sauce used in the mix tastes like a light mushroom soup SO yummy!
* Defrost pasta if you have frozen it. Follow these instructions after pasta has defrosted.
1. Place 1 cup of water into a frying pan.
2. Turn your stove on (4-6) medium high.
3. Place your pasta into the pan and let it simmer for 2 minutes with lid on top of your pan
4.After 2 minutes move pasta around in the pan
5. Add 1/4 of an 8oz cream cheese into the pan
6. Cover for 2 minutes.
7. After 2 minutes lower the stove down to (2-4) low/medium and give the pasta and added cream cheese a good mix.
8. Cook for another 2-3 minutes if pasta does not seem to be cook.
9. Once you get the pasta at the texture you like eat and Enjoy:)!